Friday, September 5, 2008

Do it yourself!

Just Sell has a quote today that is awesome! "There is no path. The path is made by walking." Antonio Machado (1875-1939) Spanish poet.

That is so true. All the great achievements come because someone just did it, and continued to do it, till it became reality. They may have followed where one or two went before, but not on the beaten path, instead, on the road less taken. Never did the great successes come from doing the exact thing that many had done who had come before.

For me, that means coming up with unique ideas to help my friends and customers succeed. Life is all about helping others. And if I can do that and be creative (or at least as creative as I have the ability to be! LOL) then that's a blast.

One of my favorite poems is The Road Less Taken, and it was one of my Mom's too.

So today, take action, start walking, and make a path for others!

No comments: