Friday, August 22, 2008

What do you bring to the table?

Had a question from some business associates yesterday. We are putting together a businesss concept and wanted to know what each of us involved brings in terms of expertise and skills. In this journey of self discovery (marvelously directed by Jodi Kahr at Right Management!) I am looking at myself in a more structured way. Organization, creativity, vision, optimism, the ability to analyze the issues and develop a solution, the ability to get others on board and excited about the process, the ability to develop the path and keep the team on track.
Yesterday I used all of these to help a local business establish a plan to increase traffic. I'll report on how it goes. I'd love to hear what you bring to your tables. Celebrate yourself today, and celebrate others!

No comments: