Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Giving - Sowing the Seeds

In all major faith paths, there is a concept of sowing the seed to get the harvest, you have to give to get, what you send out will come back to you multiplied, etc. It makes sense. And I've seen it work in my own life and the lives of those I love, many times over.
Why does this phenomenon happen? Is it that our Creator wired us this way so that what we dwell on in our hearts and in our minds is what we see come to fruition? Or is it just that we are a reflection of the natural law of the field?
I strive every day to do better in sowing the good seeds in all my life. To borrow from the Confiteor, "In my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done and in what I fail to do."
Does this principle work for you? And why do you think it works this way?
Blessings on your sowing.
Robin

No comments: